Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How to change/correct/modify, Self/Father’s Name/Husband’s Name/Mother’s Name spelling?

Q. How to change/correct/modify names, in case of Marriage/Divorce?

Q. How to completely change/correct/modify, Father’s Name/Mother’s Name?

Q. How to change/correct/modify, Date of Birth?

Other change/correction/modification:

Q. How to change/correct/modify Blood Group?

Q. How to change/correct/modify Address?

ID Card correction/re-issue under update voter list program:

Distribution of corrected ID Card:

Q. What to do in case of ID Card lost.

Receiving of not yet collected ID Card:

Go to top